hye guys..we meet again..:)

now after using Photoshop I will try my best effort using others software tu create much better graphic also known as vector graphic. It can be transfer to Flash and also Photoshop:)

What is the software actually?..lol..I guess all of you know the best vector design using what type of software right?It is the best to create 3d looks,better gradient mode and also its good in animation production. I'm still learning and will work on this software.Maybe create logo, or some kind of cartoon character...so..what is the software???

leave a comment and try to guess what is it..I will post my first graphic using this software next week..so don't miss it..:)

1 comments:

  1. Admin said...

    ape la agaknye software tu..saspen..saspen..  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.